Video This Morning With The 550

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Geena, Jun 11, 2014.

By Geena on Jun 11, 2014 at 2:39 AM
  1. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Having some fun with the trusty old T-Rex 550. :)

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by Geena, Jun 11, 2014.

1. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

Nice Geena, i have seen improvement in the last few months.. :)

2. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

Love the skids in rainbows, you would be able to do skids in tick tocks with a bit of work. Your piroetting circle clockwise left field is coming along nicely as well. Try some right field. I noticed you doing a couple of inverted to upright 1/e piros and a couple of 1/2 piro upright to inverted. Keep practicing those, they can really build your routine. Overall looking really good @Geena really improving very quickly and you have developed your own style as well. Well done! Keep on flying!

3. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Thank you @The Dude and @smakmeharder. I have be practicing every day, and it makes me really happy that I am showing some progress. I did have a slight setback today though, when @Crash Heligod came calling...LOL The anti rotation pin came out of the swash plate of the 550 this afternoon, while inverted a few meters from the ground...LOL...ooops. Oh well. It will give me something to do later tonight.

005 (1024x753).jpg 007 (1024x768).jpg 009 (1024x768).jpg 010 (1024x768).jpg 011 (1024x768).jpg

4. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Update: I just finished test hovering it in the back yard. Time to recharge the batteries so I can fly it tomorrow :)

5. 5Fidy

5Fidy RIP Jason

Wow you fixed it that fast it's just like it never happened.
      Poor little 550. Don't forget to refresh your crash pardon. Lol

6. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

LOL... yes, I don`t let my helicopters sit broken for very long. It took me about 1.5 hours to get it going again, and since it was down anyway...I decided to change all the balls and link ends. I figured it could not hurt. Thanks for reminding me to refresh my crash pardon too. :)

7. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

Thats the way to do it. . ...Fly, crash fix and fly.. For my helis i normally have a complete spare tail with boom and head built ready to go, makes repair very quick.

8. 3D Heligod

3D Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Dam Crash again! I bet you actually put the pin in right but he somehow managed to make it fall out! On a side note, you did manage to get the heli back in the Air quick. It would appear that Both you and the Dude share the same talent! @The Dude can put a heli back together so fast its unreal! and he does an awesome job as well!

9. Crash Heligod

Crash Heligod Moderator Staff Member

Dear @Geena it was lovely to pay you a visit again, though sorry I could not chat. The anti rotation pin is so very easy to dislodge with a bit of elbow grease and i saw it was loose so i thought i would finish the job for you. Its concerning that your progression is developing at such a rapid rate - If you keep on progressing i shan't be able to visit you as much in the future! So I had to try and slow you down - just a bit... muah ha ha ha...

10. Geena

Geena Well-Known Member

Oh... poor misguided Crash. Your visits don`t slow me down at all. They just make me stronger, and more eager to progress even faster. :)

11. simon

simon Well-Known Member

so true, what doesn't kill you heli makes you stronger and a better pilot (although they can get wounded from time to time)
      Simon