How Many Of Your Helis Are Out Of Action

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by smakmeharder, Jun 20, 2014.

By smakmeharder on Jun 20, 2014 at 10:41 AM
  1. smakmeharder

smakmeharder Administrator

How many of your helicopters are awaiting repairs? If any. If there are any that have not been repaired for along time - why?

I currently have my TREX 550 out of action due to a failed one way bearing (again). Its not repaired because everytime the weekend comes I think OMG I have not ordered the one way bearing and if i order now i wont get it until next week anyway!

So what about you? Howmany of your heli fleet are MIA

Comments

Discussion in 'The Chat Room' started by smakmeharder, Jun 20, 2014.

1. RonM3313

RonM3313 Member

Everything is up and running. However the fleet is down to 3 helis: Goblin 700, Align 500, mCPx.

2. ripcurlsurf

ripcurlsurf Member

My micros mainly as I cant be bothered like I use too. There fun at home but I do prefer my 500's now

3. The Dude

The Dude Well-Known Member

my mini P .. Crash played a trick on me today.. i thought it went it so i hit hold.. and put the tranny down .. then it popped 50 feet back up into the sky, ran back to tranny but it was too late..... dam you crash.. only damage was a link.